The world's smallest automatic home brewery. And it makes 60 pints. The complete set-up includes: boiler and whirlpool (34 Litre), auto or manual brewing, custom control with up to 6 individual settings, 36 litre mash and lautering tun, 48 x 1 litre, swing stopper bottles, fermenter (50 litres), airlock, tap, filling hose, malt, hops and yeast for the first brew and hydrometer.
The BRUMAS home brewery packs are called BrewPacks and include all the ingredients separately, ie finest malt, hops and yeast. The current range is: British Ale, Irish Stout, Lager, Export and Weizen (Weissbier). A reusable metal mash tun is available for your own recipe ingredients and beers. Suitable for beginners and experienced brewers alike to make 30+ litres (about 60 pints) of high quality beer at a time in the traditional way. Just like a commercial brewery beer recipes can be adjusted according to taste. The BRUMAS home micro brewery does the brewing automatically for you. All you have to do is to follow the instructions of the illuminated display and press some buttons. The BRUMAS home brewery machine is run by a micro-processor program and works with the Micro Whirlpool System to avoid any chemical clearing of the beer. The machine cleaning afterwards is done by the built-in cleaning program Auto Clean.
12 Benefits of the Brumas:
1. Fully Automatic Brewing Process: The Brumas is the only home brewery in the world that does the work for you - no knowledge of beer brewing is required.
2. For Beginners and Experts: The BRUMAS home brewery is easy to use: beginners use "AUTO BREW" and experts can take advantage of our "CUSTOM BREW" programme to choose timing and heat.
3. Excellent Beer: Our brewing process does not use malt extract but real fresh malt to make the best possible beer.
4. Premium Designer Beer Machine: Gleaming copper, shining stainless steel, advanced press-button technology and the ingredients come in prepared BrewPacks with malt, hops and yeast and you can add other ingredients to design your individual beer flavour.
5. Reusable metal mash tun: With the reusable metal mash tun you can not only use BrewPacks but also your own recipe ingredients and beers, using the "Custom Brew" function for your own brewing setting.
6. 34 Litre Capacity: Up to about 60 pints of beer can be brewed in one go. You can run more than one micro brewery at the same time.
7. Minimum Time Required 10 Days: The brewing process takes half a day and the beer will be finished after a minimum maturation of 10 days, the maximum being 3 weeks.
8. Natural Ingredients and no chemicals: Only finest malt, hops and yeast are used for the traditional beer brewing process with BrewPacks for British Ale, Irish Stout, Lager, Export and Weizen (Weissbier).
9. No Chemicals: The hops is separated from the wort with the help of our Micro Whirlpool System - the hops residue stays in the middle of the kettle at the bottom. 10. Auto Clean: The machine cleans itself with an built-in cleaning program called Auto Clean. This means the BRUMAS home brewery is easy to clean.
11. Easy to Move: The beer machine is compact in design (60cm D x 67cm W x 100cm H) and has a weight of 25 kilos.
12. German Quality Guarantee robust brewery machine made in Bavaria, from solid steel and shining copper and with a 2 year guarantee for private customers and for 1 year for commercial business users.